The equipment is PEFC type short stack evaluation test equipment consisted of gas supply line, moisturizing line, cooling line, cell performance line and safety line.
- Standalone and compact equipment
- Mixed gas with optional mixing ratio can be produced by setting total volume and mixing ratio of each gas. Cell is protected by over-flow protection function.
- Gas utilizing ratio constant control. Tafel measurement (IV characteristics), Resistance measurement (option)
- Stable humidification control, Humidification unit water temperature (+30°C to 90°C), Long term stable operation by humidification unit self-cleaning system, High-speed humidification response (within 3 min - option)
- High-speed response cooling system
- Resistance measurement at conduction of fuel cell (option)
- Various options including pressure test, humidity measurement, etc.
- Automatic operation by exclusive control software (CISAS-EX) for controlling of parameters such as gas flow, bubbler temperature, pipe temperature control, load current, etc. for evaluation tests.
SpecificationsGas supply line
|Gas||Maximum flow||Control range|
|Hydrogen (H2)||30NL to min||0.6 to 30NL/min|
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)||15NL/min||0.3 to15NL/min|
|Mixed gas||1NL/min||0.02 to 1NL/min|
|Air||100NL/min||3.0 to 100NL/min|
|About 10NL/min each||No control|
Flow control range: 2% of maximum flow to maximum flow
Repetition accuracy: Within ±0.25% (indicated value)
MFC response time: Within 1 second
Moisturizing control line
Moisturizing range: Within room temperature+30°C to 90°C±1°C (at stabilized)
Moisturizing capacity: 95%RH or more
Temperature drop at water supply: Within 1°C
Water supply: Automatic power supply (Ion exchanged water of 6MΩ or more)
Moisturizing tank automatic cleaning system: Built-in
Stack cooling line
Cooling water temperature: +20°C to 90°C, ±1°C
Cooling water flow: 1 to 5L/min, ±1% flow meter range
|Control system:||Inlet temperature/flow
Inlet temperature/temperature difference constant control
Running pressure control line (option)
Pressure control range: maximum 500kPa, within ±5kPa
Pressure response: Changing by test gas flow/equipment capacity
Operation control software
Stable software being used in various industrial applications
Automatic forwarding of testing items
Excellent performance to noise
Reduction of CPU load
Exclusive software part for fuel cell
The software changes process conditions by sequencing numbers of sheets writing test. After judgment of stability, it automatically collect data.
(Electronic load unit control)
(1) Initial activation automatic operation
(2) Load current sweep test=Tafel test
Electronic load (several hundred W to several hundred kW)
As a bias power supply corresponding to 0V, it can be used in a single cell.
3 ranges of current settings, high accuracy of ±0.3% of F.S.
For wide frequency from 5mHz to 30kHz
For resistance measurement of IR drop, frequency fixed alternative method, frequency sweep alternative method
|Load mode||Constant current/constant resistance/constant power|
|Discharge voltage range||0 to130V|
|Maximum current||0 to 1,560A|
|Maximum load power||0 to 100kW|
|Current setting||3-range, ±0.3% of F.S.|
|Constant voltage setting||0 to 130V/0.01V, ±0.2% of F.S.|
|Constant power setting||3-range, ±0.8% of F.S.|
|Voltage measurement||1-range, ±0.1% of F.S.|
|Current measurement||2-range, ±0.3% of F.S.|