Model IR-TE2 palm-sized infrared thermometer is designed to measure the surface temperature of objects without making contact with them. The built-in laser sighting pinpoints the center of the area being measured on the target.
- Conforms to IP67 (dustproof and waterproof) and washable.
- ABS resin housing with sanitary specification - fits in your safety program.
- Shockproof construction
- Auto power-off function for saving battery life
- Wide temperature range of -40 to 300°C - °C/°F selectable
- Palm sized and lightweight - easy to use in your hand and easy to carry or store away
- Traceability certificate available upon request (sold separately)
|Temperature range||-40 to 300°C|
|Accuracy rating||±1% ±
1 digit or ±2°C ± 1 digit, whichever
is larger ---- for 0 to 300°C
±3°C ---- for -30 to 0°C
±5°C ---- for less than -30°C
At ambient temperature of 25 ± 2°C and ε=1.0
|Repeatability||Within 1°C ± 1 digit|
|Response time||1 second (90% response)|
|Targeting||Center of measuring spot is marked by laser beam. (Laser: 650nm, less than 1mW, JIS class 2)|
|Display||Reflection type LCD, 3 digits|
|Display resolution||0.5°C for -20
1°C ---- except the above range
|Auto power off||After 30 seconds when no key is operated|
|Emissivity||0.95 (default)0.8 to 1.0 adjustable by internal switch (0.05 increments)|
|Working temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Working humidity||90%RH or less (no dew condensation)|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 55°C (no
For long time storage, removing of batteries is required.
|Battery||Alkaline AAA, 2 pieces|
|Battery life||About 10 hours continuous operation|
|Casing||ABS resin (anti-bacteria)|
|Weight||123g (including batteries)|
|Standards||CE (EN61326-1 Annex C - Portable instrument)|
|Sealing||IP67 (waterproof and dustproof)|