High-Temperature Fixed Point Blackbody Furnace IR-R80 series
IR-R80 is High-Temperature Fixed Point Blackbody Furnace using metal-carbon eutectic fixed points developed by National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST). Up to now, radiation thermometer fixed point calibration was the highest 1085ºC (Copper), however, IR-R80 has achieved high-temperature fixed point calibration at 2474ºC for Radiation Thermometers.
- Fixed point calibration of 0.65μm standard radiation thermometer IR-RST65H is enabled by blackbody cavity opening diameter φ3mm.
- Seven types of fixed point crucibles are available from 1100 ºC to 2500 ºC.
- Power saving by using carbon-carbon fiber composite cylindrical sheet for heating element.
- Realizing high-temperature fixed point calibration for radiation thermometers by utilizing metal-carbon eutectic fixed points.
- Enable to fixed point calibration of standard radiation thermometer (0.65μm) by blackbody cavity of aperture diameter of 3mm.
- Prepare 7 kinds of fixed point cells from 1100 to 2500ºC (By exchangeable fixed point cells, single furnace has brought calibration of 7 fixed points.)
- Enable the power-saving feature by using cylindrical sheet heating element made of carbon-carbon fiber composite materials.
- Achieve long-term stability by employing fiber optic type radiation thermometer (0.9μm) as temperature control sensor.
|Fixed Point Metals||Models|
|Copper (Cu: 1085°C)||IR-80CU|
|Iron-Carbon (Fe-C: 1153°C)||IR-80FE|
|Cobalt-Carbon (Co-C: 1324°C)||IR-80CO|
|Palladium-Carbon (Pd-C: 1492°C)||IR-80PD|
|Platinum-Carbon (Pt-C: 1738°C)||IR-80PT|
|Ruthenium- Carbon (Ru-C: 1953°C)||IR-80RU|
|Rhenium- Carbon (Re-C: 2474°C)||IR-80RE|
|Specific Temperature Range||1000 to 2500°C|
|Longest Heat-Up Time||Approx. 1hr. until 2500°C|
|Fixed Point Crucible||High-purity Graphite, Volume approx. 4.2cm3|
|Cavity Emissivity||0.9996 or more|
|Repeatability of Melting Point||Within ±0.2°C|
|Power Supply Voltage||1φ, 200V AC|
|Power Consumption||Maximum 12kVA|