TP-U0260ES Unit Type Body Surface Temperature Checker
TP-U is a body surface temperature measuring unit that installs 2000 pixels thermal imaging sensor. It quickly measures the body surface temperature and if detects the alarm point temperature (ex. 37.5°C) then the failure lamp lightens. Install at employee entrance, school entrance, crowded facilities, etc and simply check the fever.
- Measures body surface temperature just in 3 seconds.
- Easy operation and self check by confirming standby, good and failure lamps.
- Hygienic because non-contact measuring.
- Prepared for stand-alone operation.
- Exclusive application software.
- Universal power supply, 100 to 240 VAC.
- Auto Correct : Screening function provided.
- Manual Correct : Manually set offset adjustment of measuring temperature.
|Temp||20 to 40°C|
|Accuracy rating||±0.5°C at 37°C Ambient temperature 25°C)|
|Detector||Thermopile array Approx. 2000 Pixel|
|Wavelength||Center wavelength 10μm|
|Viewable Angle||60°x 60°|
|Contact Output||2 points, Non voltage contact output|
|Power Supply||100 to 240 V AC (universal power supply)|
|Working Temp||0 to 40°C|
|Working RH||10 to 80% (No dew condensation)|
|Installation||Wall mounting, desktop or tripod (Please prepare the tripod at your side)|
|Warm up time||Approx. 60 minutes|