MF1000 Digital Thermometer For Foods
The portable thermometer Model MF1000 is combined with a needle type sensor for measurement of internal temperature of foods or liquid temperature. The indicator and the sensor grip with anti-bacteria surface housing are washable (IP67 – waterproof and dustproof). The thermometer designed to use in food processing fields is recommended to use for temperature monitoring in HACCP.
- Wide temperature range of -40 to 260°C
- High accuracy of ±0.5°C, high-speed response of 2 seconds
- Easy to use in your hand with the sensor fit to the backside of the thermometer
- Conforms to IP67 (dustproof and waterproof) and washable.
- Anti-bacteria ABS resin housing fits in your safety program.
- Enables to store the sensor with cable to the thermometer for easy carrying
- 500 hours working with auto-power-off function built in.
|Temperature range||-40 to 260°C|
|Measuring accuracy||±0.5°C (at the ambient temperature of 0 to 50°C)|
|Response time||2 seconds (0°C water, 90% response)|
|Sensor||K type thermocouple, metal protective tube type|
|Junction type||Grounded junction type|
|Display||LCD, 3-1/2 digit, Character height 12.7mm|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (-40.0 to 99.9°C), 1°C (100 to 260°C)|
temperature … 0 to 50°C
Ambient humidity … 0 to 90%RH (no dew condensation)
|Power supply||006P battery (9V), 1 piece|
|Battery life||500 hours (continuous working at 25 °C)|
|Auto-power-off||Automatic-power-off after 5 minutes (Power-off by a key is enabled.)|
|Case material||ABS resin (anti-bacteria)|
|Grip material||ABS resin (anti-bacteria)|
|Sensor cable||Silicone sheath extension wire|
|Weight||About 165g (excluding a battery)|