C015 Series Non-Contact Type Roller Surface Thermocouples
C015 Series Simple Compensation Type Surface Temperature Sensor (Thermocouple) This sensor is none-contact type thermocouple for surface temperature measurement, which has a built-in circuit for compensate difference between surrounding air temperature and actual temperature of an object automatically. It is capable of measuring surface temperature of rotating roller, moving conveyor belt, and plastic sheet etc.
- Measures temperature range from standard ambient temperature to 250°C or 500°C by fixed measuring distance (1 to 2mm) without any contact.
- For temperature changes of surface temperature to be measured and measuring surrounding, measurement is performed by compensating measuring temperature automatically.
- Stable measurement is feasible by using stabilizing filter that provides resistance to disturbance.
- Emissivity correction etc. according to temperature and condition of surface to be measured is unnecessary.
- Detecting element is K thermocouple, so no need of changing receiving unit to specialized unit.
|Type||Model||Measuring Range||Length of Extension Wire||Outline|
|Standard||C015-11||SAT* to 250°C||5m||Suitable for the measurement, which has relatively small disturbance in measuring surrounding condition and measuring distance is stable between 1 to 2mm.|
|C015-21||SAT* to 250°C||10m|
|C015-31||SAT* to 500°C||5m|
|C015-41||SAT* to 500°C||10m|
|With distancer||C015-13||SAT* to 250°C||5m||Suitable for the surface temperature at which measuring distance fluctuates.|
|C015-23||SAT* to 250°C||10m|
*SAT: Standard ambient temperature
|Sensor Element||K thermocouple|
|Measuring Range||Common type: SAT* to 250°C High temperature type: SAT* to 500°C|
|Ambient Temperature||Common type: max. 100°C High temperature type: max. 230°C|
|Measuring Accuracy*||±5°C within measuring range 200°C When the compensating is given at about a half way of the measuring range.|
|Measuring Distance||1 to 2 mm stable|
|Response Time||Approx. 6sec. (time constant)|
|Output Signal||Thermal EMF of K thermocouple|
|Output Impedance||15 to 22Ω|
|Output Stabilizing Filter||Thickness 0.07 mm amber mica|
|Compensation Lead Wire||φ7mm heat-resisting vinyl lead wire or silicon rubber lead wire 5m (10m)|
*With temperature of none-contact type thermometer (MC1000 etc.) prepared separately, compensation is done by the temperature as standard.
*For other specifications, refer to the catalog.