SE3000 series scanning units are designed for data logging with a personal computer. The basic unit with 6 input points can be connected to 7 sub units (6 input points / sub unit) and maximum 48 analog data can be collected. Two soft ware packages, "KIDS" for data logging and "PASS" for parameter programming, are available.
- Expanded type units can expand input points up to 48 points by connecting sub units (6-point input).
- Data can be easily collected
by the data logging software package "KIDS" and the
parameter programming software package "PASS".
The "KIDS" can connect up to 5 sets of SE3000 and manage up to 100 channels.
- 3 kinds of communications interfaces of RS-232C, RS-422A and are built-in.
- The communications protocol is MODBUS for easy system configuration.
- Universal input (32 kinds of DC voltage, thermocouples and resistance thermometers)
- Input is isolated between all channels.
- The unit can be used with BR series graphic recorder as an input extension unit (up to 24 points).
- CE conformance
|Base unit||Without display||SE3100-000|
|Measuring point||Base unit
6 points, sub unit 6-point/unit
* Up to 7 sub units can be connected to 1 base unit (up to 48 points).
10 DC voltage, 17 thermocouples, 5 resistance thermometers
|Accuracy rating||±0.1%± 1digit (for DC voltage and thermocouples)|
|Measuring cycle||1 second (for 6 points) to 8 seconds (for 48 points)|
|Burnout||Sensor disconnection judgment function of thermocouples and resistance thermometer inputs is built-in. (Enable/disable selectable)|
RS-422A, RS-485 (switch selection)
* MODBUS protocol
|Alarm||Up to 4 alarms for each channel|
|Alarm type||High, low, differential high, differential low, rate-of-change increase, rate-of change decrease (no alarm output)|
H138 x W72 x D100mm
Sub unit H138 x W36 x D100mm
|Mounting||DIN (35mm) rail mounting|
|Rated power voltage||100V to 240VAC 50/60Hz|
Display Unit Specifications (option, later mounting available)
|Display unit||7-segment red LED 7 digits|
|Display content||Channel number 2 digits, data 5 digits (channel forwarding/fixed)|
|Display renewal cycle||3 seconds|