SE3000 Field Data Scanning Units
SE3000 series scanning units are designed for data logging with a personal computer. The basic unit with 6 input points can be connected to 7 sub units (6 input points/sub unit) and maximum 48 analog data can be collected. Two software packages, “Data Acquisition Software Package KIDS” for data logging and “Parameter Programming Software Package PASS” for parameter programming are available.
- Expanded type units can expand input points up to 48 points by connecting sub units (6-point input).
- Data can be easily collected by the data acquisition software package “KIDS” and the parameter programming software package “PASS”. The “KIDS” can connect up to 5 sets of SE3000 and manage up to 100 channels.
- Three types of communications interfaces; RS-232C, RS-422A and RS-485 are built-in as standard equipment.
- International communication protocol MODBUS is used, so it can communicate with MODBUS equipped unit without using communication software.
- Input can be selected from Universal input; 32 types of DC voltage, thermocouples and resistance thermometers etc.
- Input is isolated from all channels, so it is safe to use.
- The unit can be used with paperless graphic recorder BR series as an input extension unit (up to 24 points).
- European safety standards, CE marking conformity.
|Base unit||Without display||SE3100-000|
|Sub unit for expand input
|Measuring Point||Base unit 6 points, Sub unit 6 points/ unit
*Up to 7 sub units can be connected to 1 base unit (up to 48 points).
|Input Type||Universal input
10 DC voltages, 17 thermocouples, 5 resistance thermometers
|Accuracy Rating||±0.1%±1digit (for DC voltage and general thermocouples)|
|Measuring Interval||1sec. (for 6 points) to 8sec. (for 48 points)|
|Burnout||Sensor disconnection judgment function of thermocouples and resistance thermometer inputs is built-in as standard. (Enable/disable selectable)|
|Communication Interface||RS-232C, RS-422A, RS-485 (switch selection)
*Communication protocol: MODBUS
|Number of Alarms||Up to 4 alarms for each channel|
|Alarm Type||High limit, low limit, differential high limit, differential low limit, rate-of-change increase limit , rate-of change decrease limit (No alarm output)|
|External Dimensions||Base unit H138×W72×D100mm
Sub unit H138×W36×D100mm
|Installation||DIN (35mm) rail mounting|
|Rated Power Voltage||100V-240VAC 50/60Hz|
Display Unit Specifications (option, later installation available)
|Display Unit||7-segment red LED 7 digits|
|Display Content||Channel number 2 digits, data 5 digits (channel forwarding/fixed)|
|Display Update Cycle||3sec.|