Data Acquisition Software Package “KIDS”
Data acquisition software “KIDS” is a software package for storing measured data by graphic recorders, hybrid recorders, scanner, and controllers.
- Connect various devices and PC through communication interface, and displays and acquires data on a PC. KIDS can handle max 100 devices and 100 points of data.
- Max 31 MODBUS devices can be connected and the KIDS can perform data acquisition.
- Max 100 of Ethernet devices can be connected and the KIDS can perform data acquisition.
- MODBUS device and Ethernet device can be mixed in a same configuration, however, number of connectable devices are 100.
- From data acquired by KIDS, data replay display, trend replay display and daily report can be done.
- Acquired data can be converted to CSV format or text format.
Example of Configuration
|Settings||Instrument Registration||Registers model and communication type of connecting devices.|
|Trend Interval Settings||Sets data update interval of trend monitor.|
|Instrument Range Scale Settings||Sets range and scale of SE3000/KE. (Only for MODBUS communication)|
|DDE Settings||Sets data transfer interval.|
|Data Acquisition||List monitoring||Displays real-time data and alarm generation information on a table format window.|
|Trend monitoring||Max ten of real-time data can be displayed on the trend graph.|
|Data Storage Settings||Creates memory file. Max 10 groups of memory files can be created simultaneously.|
|Alarm monitor||Displays alarm generation graphically.|
|Alarm summary||Past 4,000 cases of alarm generation and recovery information are displayed, printed out and stored.|
|System monitoring||Displays device connecting status.|
|Historical Data Monitoring||File Selection||Select a file to replay. Multiple files can be selected.|
|Display Period Settings||Specify the period of data to display.|
|Data selection||Select data to display in a table.|
|Print setting||Specify data period from data in the table and print out.|
|Trend replay||Displays data in the table on the trend display. Max 10 groups can be displayed.|
|File Conversion||Convert data file to text format or CSV format.|
|Daily report printing||Create daily report from data file.|
|BR Data Conversion||Convert a data file, an alarm file, a message file, or a daily report file of BR’s FD or memory card to another file. Multiple files can be converted all together.|
|KE File Conversion||Convert data in KE memory card to KIDS format, Excel format, or CSV format.|
KR2000/KR3000, KR2S00/KR3S00, AL4000/AH4000, LE5000, KE, SE3000, KP, DB, DB600,
LT23A, LT35A/LT37A, LT45A/LT47A, JU, JW
*Internet Explorer 4.0 or later version is required.
|Disc drive||CD-ROM drive: One drive or more (necessary for installing)
Hardware disc: One drive or more of free disc space 100MB or more.
|Language||Japanese, English, Chinese (simplified characters, Traditional characters), and Korean|